We’re delighted that the leadership opportunities and needs we identified last spring are continuing to be met with energetic and able volunteers and a new contracted Coordinator to help us direct communications flow, Lewis Going, as Board Chair David Brenner heads off on a three month sabbatical. Welcome aboard Lewis, alongside our terrific communications consultant Laura Blank who is project managing our web refresh through September, and Natasha Lim, who has been our web assistant from the very beginning of AI&F. We are adding new experts in each of our roles every month, and continue to welcome volunteers for our Teams, as well as seek out experts for particular subject matter areas.
With our well-populated Teams and their new Leads carrying forward our “connect, encourage and equipping” mission around faith perspectives alongside our Advisors and Research Fellows, it’s a great moment to let you know how to engage AI&F through numerous new channels. Thanks to Microsoft’s donation of commercial level Microsoft Teams software, we have assigned aiandfaith.org emails to each of our own AI&F Teams and are now using Microsoft Teams as our document management system. We also have a great new editorial calendaring system that helps our Editorial Team schedule and manage the dozen or more features, news items, and outside articles written by our experts and others that we publish on our social media pages.
So . . . how to connect with us going forward?
- Got a feature you’d like to write, an idea for one, or news of your writing and speaking on faith perspectives on AI? We’d love to hear of it in an email to our new Editorial Intake Channel at email@example.com. The Team Lead there is Senior Editor Emily Wenger along with six other Contributing Fellows/Members. Direct communications for Team members can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Know of a conference, podcast or other speaking opportunity at which AI&F should have a presence? Please contact email@example.com to tell us about it (including, we hope, your interest in speaking or working with our Programs Team to make this happen!) Contributing Fellow Thomas Arnold is our Lead there along with seven other Fellows/Members.
- Interested in joining our expert community and one of our Teams, or know of another person or organization we should be connecting with? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our People Team replaces the old Networks label – more personal, don’t you think? Contributing Fellow Ben Olsen and Research Fellow Nicoleta Acatrinei are our Co-Leads there along with seven other Fellows/Members.
- Have an idea for research or projects for our Research Fellows to consider? Reach out to email@example.com . Dan Rasmus continues as our Research Director and Research Fellow Mark Graves has taken on a key coordinating role as Team Lead for our now thirteen Research Fellows.
- Please direct all general inquiries and other ideas, questions and comments to Admin@aiandfaith.org. Our new Coordinator will make sure they get to the right person among our Research Fellows, Contributing Fellow Teams, Advisors and Board of Directors.